Our legal contact information:
Jan van de Wouwerstraat 58
BTW BE 0475 876 951
Last Update: 01/09/2023
Imvertec respects your privacy and your personal data, according to the EU regulation 2016/679, also called EU General Data Protection Regulation rules (GDPR), enforced from 25 May 2018.Following the GDPR, personal data is information by which an individual may be personally identified, including name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information that is defined as personal data, for example, the IP address. We request that you do not provide data showing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, or data concerning health or sexual life. In case you provide this sensitive information, this means that you consent to the use of this information for the purposes to which you have provided it.
We collect personal information about data subjects from different sources. When you visit our website or contact us, for example by email, webform, or event/newsletter registration, the personal information provided by you is stored. We collect the following personal information:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The company/organization on behalf of which the person is making his request
- The preferred language for communication
- The IP address
- Website usage information
We will never share your information with any other companies. We follow the industrial standards to protect all information you provide us with. We do everything possible to keep your information safe at any point. This protects your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, change or destruction. We cannot guarantee that we can exclude every risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Keep your own credentials in a safe place and contact us immediately if you find any unauthorized use of your password or any other security breach.
Once you provided us with your personal data, they will be processed and kept in Imvertec’s database. The period during which your personal data will be stored as long as needed or a maximum of 10 years.
You have the right at any time:
- Without giving any reason, to request information about your stored data with us. Your application will not incur costs for you, with the exception of any connection fees from your internet provider;
- To block, correct, remove or restrict the data collected about you if the legal conditions are met;
- Revoke your permission to send newsletters and other direct advertising;
- Object in certain circumstances to the further processing of your personal data, if the legal conditions are met;
- Without giving any reason, to revoke your consent to data collection and use;
- To obtain your personal data that you have provided us in a machine-readable format and to transfer this to another responsible party